Thursday 4 September 2014

Self Representation.


Since looking through the UK tribes page I have decided that my clothing choice/style fits into the Skater/New Casual category. I do not skate however this is due to me liking brands of clothing such as Supreme and Stussy and other designer streetwear brands.



Celebrity's who I would consider to be a clothing role model would be Pharrell, Jay-Z, Mac Miller, Nigo and Action Bronson.












I do not listen to Pharrell's music however he was a founding member of Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream who are major brands in the streetwear industry. In addition although I do not listen to any of Nigo's music, I consider him a role model due to him creating the the streetwear brand Bathing Ape.

                                                                            


          Nike Air Lunarforce 1's.







Ralph Lauren  Long Sleeved Polo.












          Bathing Ape Shark Hoodie.




      Supreme box logo tees.

1 comment:

  1. A good start to the course Dan. Make sure you keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete